Offering an unrivalled Gin menu in Shoreham, we prefer to pair all of our gins with Fever-Tree Premium Mixers. With their carefully selected, naturally sourced botanicals and perfect carbonation, Fever-Tree mixers have been crafted to enhance the taste of the finest spirits.
Classic, London Dry Style Gins
Perfectly paired with Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water
Citrus and Herbaceous Gins
Perfectly paired with Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water
- Bathtub GinClean, fresh and packed with flavour. Garnished with orange peel.
- Brighton GinSweet scented fresh citrus and a touch of spice. Garnished with lemon twist.
- Bobby’s Dry GinSpicy and fragrant gin with a unique blend of botanicals which include lemon grass, cloves, coriander and rose hip.Paired with Fever tree Indian tonic, garnished with a few cloves and orange
- JinzuCitrus notes soon leads on to the floral flavours of the cherry blossom, moving on to a smooth finish from the sake.Paired with fever tree Indian tonic, Garnished with green apple
- Rock Rose Old Tom Pink GrapefruitFresh and citrusy alongside earthy juniper, with hints of vanillaPaired with fever tree light tonic and garnished with grapefruit peel
- Agnes Arber RhubarbAfter distillation Agnes Arber gin is infused with an high tartness of rhubarb, which creates a fresh, sharp, citrus flavour.Paired with fever tree ginger ale and garnished with lemon and juniper berries