The Tap House | Gin, Beer, Ale, Spirit and Wine Bar Shoreham
Sparkling Wines & Champagnes
- PROSECCO CA BOLANI BRUT, ITALYVeneto – Italy
Bright, light clear straw finish. Very fine perlage.
- DITCHLING’S OWN RIDGEVIEW BLOOMSBURY, SUSSEXDitchling, Sussex
Rich, dry and classically toasty. Nice elegant mousse.
- JOSEPH PERRIER CUVÉE ROYALE NV (VEGAN)Champagne – France
Made by a small, family owned champagne house. It is best served as an apéritif, although it is also excellent with seafood and smoked salmon.
- CHARDONNAY PATTERSONSRiverland – Australia
All the soft creaminess of Chardonnay Unoaked but with a much crispier finish than usual
- PINOT GRIGIO RAPIDO (VEGAN)A nutty and dry wine, easy drinking and great fun
- SAUVIGNON BLANC THE DUKEMarlborough – New Zealand
A typically aromatic wine, lime citrus and gooseberry with a full finish
- PICPOUL DE PINET MORIN LANGARAN (VEGAN)Languedoc – France
Fresh fragrant petals and ripe melon fruits
- SAUVIGNON BLANC SUGAR LOAFLovely, zesty tropical fruits and a full finish – a real treat
- BACCHUS OUR LOCAL ALBOURNE ESTATEWest Sussex – England
An aromatic award winning wine packed with passion fruit and citrus
- CHABLIS FOURNILLIONBurgundy – France
Beautifully balanced with green apple notes that sit alongside a mineral finish that has a slight creaminess
Dessert ‘Sticky’ Wines
- MOSCATO PASSITO ARALDICAPiedmont – Italy
Honeyed, rich and intense.